WordPress fixes Unable to create directory uploads/. Is its parent directory writable by the server?
WordPress is a wonderful cms platform for managing websites. While writing a post, need to upload some images on wordpress using Add Media option. In first time wordpress install using auto tools such as installatron,softaculous.In that time don’t get this type of error . Manual upload to the wordpress tool to direct hosting server using cplesk or cpanel file manager got some issues due to following reasons
What is Directory Upload (Manual Upload)?
1. Without using any automation tools.
2 .Download WordPress tool directly from the wordpress.org website.File type (.zip).
3. Extract the files and upload to root folder(public/html) in server using FTP tools(Filezilla,coreftp)
4. Config Database(mysql) manually using PHPMYADMIN
5. Not only for wordpress any website using direct upload files to the server is a Manual Upload.
Reasons For File upload Error in WordPress
1. Changing One Hosting Server to another Hosting server or url path problem
1. Open WebHosting Server using Cpanel or plesk(Based on Hosting Provider)
2. Open File Manager open ‘Public/html ‘path
3. Note the path
4. Now open the PHPMYADMIN
5. Open WordPress Database
6. Open WP options Table
7. Go to second page
8. Edit Upload path
9. Change the Exact Path to Server for File uploads
10.For Clear picture using Youtube Video BelowYoutube Video For Wpupload Error
2. File Permissions Denied
Solution:Using FTP Tool File Zilla to change the permission mode to 777
3,777 total views, 2 views today